Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'll Be There For You



when i'm in foundation for B.a of Education at IPGM KDRI..
Madam Azlinda ask me and my friends to write a poem by ourselves..
i don't know how to write a poem..
and this is my poem..




When I close my eyes,
you're here by my side
I give my hand,

you take it with love

Make yourself calm

so i can smile

Close your eyes
if you miss me..



I close my eyes,
you're here again by my side
The mild and gentle whisper from you,
so deep it makes me rhyme
Make yourself bliss
so I can smile
Close your eyes,
i'll be there by your side


For you my Lover
I give you my true love..


Something impossible to extinct,
will be forever light up
Make yourself bliss,
At the second, everytime I smile
Close your eyes,
if you miss me..
Promise me to you,
i'll be there for you..Forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment