Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The things I love about you..


this is used to be my ex-girlfriend poem..actually it's not a poem..
its just couple of words that describe about what she saw, she taught, she heard about me when she with me..
she gave to me this poem for about 4years ago..
she was my best friends..
and she was my first love..
even we've break up, i will always remember her for what she have done to me..
there's so many thing she teach me..
about love,friendship and so on..
now, i heard she have married..
may Allah bless her..





I love the way u smile at me
and the way you make me laugh


I love the way you're on my mind
every second,every time,


I love it when your eyes look into mine so deep
it makes me rhyme,


I love it when you speak your thoughts
but mumble it to yourself…

I love the way you wave from far shines to me
like a distant star


I love the times you right my wrongs
and often make me cry


I love it when you say you miss me through text
most of the time,


I love the fact when I write you a letter
and you will never reply..

I love it when you always stare
and to know that you care

I love all the things about you
I never know the reason why but most of all,

I love the love we shared
And the thing between us that we call friends…. =)

2 comments: